Caring Forever Endowment Fund
Please consider continuing your support for our annual awards by contributing to Caring Forever. Your contribution will be invested in a permanent fund and only the investment earnings will be spent. So your contribution will stay in the Endowment Fund forever, generating the dollars that will be used for the awards each year. Your contribution to Caring Forever will still be helping others 25, 50, even 100 years from now!
[ Mother's Day Gift Form]
Awards are given each spring to a person or organization (not a member or part of SHPC) who will use the money for mission or education. Past awardees & projects include:
- support mission to La Moskita through Reach Out Honduras
- caring for homeless teens via Street Youth Ministry
- work with the PCUSA Young Adult Volunteer Program
- Travis Community Education Foundation
- Livingstonia (Malawi) University Dedicated Fund
- a car for Rev. Chimwemwe Mhango, for his mission to youth and his mission in music in Livingstonia Presbytery, Malawi
- mission work in Cuba
- disaster relief work
- work with the homeless
- education & campus ministry work
Have questions? Just ask an Endowment Committee member (Gaston Broyles, Beaman Floyd, Marilyn Wade, or Doug Wilkins).